Discover your potential
Whether you are starting your career as a graduate or school leaver, Grant Thornton can give you a flying start. We are ambitious. Take the fact that we’re the world’s fastest-growing global accountancy organisation. For our people, that means access to a global organisation and the chance to collaborate with more than 40,000 colleagues around the world. And potentially work in different countries and experience other cultures.
It’s not simply our size or strength that enables our growth, it’s also the local, values-driven approach that thrives within our global organisation You’ll see it in the way people make themselves available, regardless of hierarchy or title. You’ll see it in the relationships of deep understanding that we build with our clients, and the breadth of the work we’re then able to do. You’ll even see it in the way we’re empowered to make fast, informed decisions.
It’s this entrepreneurial environment that keeps us agile and innovative, allowing us to tailor our services to help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
At Grant Thornton, talented people are at the heart of our strategy and drive all of our successes. By working with us, we’ll start your career off on the right foot and help you become a respected and trusted advisor for businesses and organisations around the world.
- Our culture: we celebrate the breadth of experiences and perspectives that people bring to our organisation – especially their passion and creativity. We learn from each other, and then collaborate extensively to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
- Bring your whole self: we don’t think you should have to separate your ‘personal’ self from your ‘work’ self. We welcome the individuality of our people and know that a broad and diverse mix of team members enriches our workplace and enables us to do more for our clients.
- Growing you: our team members have access to unique training and leadership opportunities. Our team also benefits from high-quality learning programs through the Grant Thornton Academy which are designed and facilitated by our people for our people
- Growing our communities: as people, we don’t work in isolation. We’re part of communities that often require our assistance. Through our CSR, our people make a valuable contribution and take part in rewarding experiences.
- Pushing the boundaries: we understand that for our people to learn and grow, they may need to move outside of their comfort zones. We offer local and global mobility, as well as a variety of roles, projects and clients to keep you engaged and progressing in your career.