- Advisory Services
- Business Risk ServicesBusiness Risk Services
- Corporate FinanceCorporate Finance
- Recovery & ReoganisationRecovery & Reoganisation
- Transaction Advisory ServicesTransaction Advisory Services
- M&A ServicesM&A Services
- Finance Management AdvisoryFinance Management Advisory
Our Advisory Services professionals have extensive experience in business valuations. We serve enterprises of all types and sizes, covering a wide range of industries.
We believe valuations should not be made as the result of a mechanical process alone. We use a variety of methodologies and techniques in deriving a valuation, but we also exploit our experience and apply our judgement to give our clients the quality of valuation advice they demand. As each valuation is unique, valuation work requires a high level of adaptability, flexibility and innovation, which we pride ourselves on being able to offer.
We use in-depth research into the economy, the industry, “guideline” companies, and your business and use international best practice to provide you with quality, independent valuations of your business.
We provide advice and solutions in the following areas:
- We give commercial advice to companies, partnerships and individuals on valuations in the context of acquisitions, disposals, mergers and restructuring proposals across a wide range of industries
- For taxation purposes we undertake and review valuations
- In intellectual property cases we advise on the valuation of items such as trademarks, brand names, know-how, customer lists, patents and licences
- We offer dispute resolution services and work with forensic investigators, providing valuation advice within the field of dispute resolution, litigation support and expert valuations
- We assist on regulatory and accounting matters, with advice on valuations required by Accounting Standards, including purchase price allocation, impairment testing and valuation of financial instruments including share options and other derivatives.