HCMC -Client Relationship Development
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Professional Services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, and people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Overall role purpose: Working as part of the team to assist in offshore incorporation services and business development activities under the guidance and instruction of Business Development Director.
Key tasks: work under a Director’s supervision:
- To be assistant in offshore incorporation services which is specialized in formation of a company in certain common jurisdictions such as BVI, Singapore, Hong Kong…
- Assist in preparation of the monthly Business Development reports.
- Assist in preparation of Proposals.
- Attend the meeting – internally and externally
- Attend the appropriate/selected networking event
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Communicability: pro-actively coordinate with right people of each division to get the right information.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/ Finance/Banking/ Economics/Law or equivalent;
- A minimum of 1 year’ experience in audit and/or accounting; professional advisory
- Fluency in English: speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Good skills in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching
- Strong sense of client services orientation
- Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your reference
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 31 March 2020;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com