Job No: HCMC_ICS_0421
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Professional Services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, and people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Overall role purpose: Working as part of the team to mainly assist in offshore -related advisory services including incorporation (licensing), advisory of business structure under the guidance and instruction of Director.
Key tasks: work under a Director’s supervision:
- Assist in offshore incorporation services which is specialized in formation of a company in certain common jurisdictions such as BVI, Singapore, Hong Kong…
- Study and keep updated the offshore regulations
- Assist in writing the monthly newsletter and the offshore - related advisory report
- Attend the meeting – internally and externally
- Assist in the monthly administration report of team.
- Agility: ability to move fast—speed, nimbleness, responsiveness.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Communicability: pro-actively coordinate with right people of each division to get the right information.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Law/Foreign Trade or equivalent;
- A minimum of 1 year’ experience in professional consulting /law/immigration firms
- Fluency in English: speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Good skills in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching
- Strong sense of client services mindset
- Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your reference
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 24 April 2021;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com.
Applications for this position are now closed