Job No: HCMC_P&C_0521
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 260 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of office administrator supporting our People & Culture Division of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and renew work permit & TRC for expats
- Update information to Database and labor report
- Follow up probation & internship period
- Check monthly timesheet
- Register PIT code for employees & dependent
- Arrange logistic for internal training
- Make monthly reports i.e taxi, courier, stationery…
- Support new comer and leaving staff procedures
- Manage taxi card/elevator card/ Parking card/Office key
- Take care of office operations smoothly
- Assist in planning and organizing the internal events of the firm such as: Year-end party, Women’s day, Company trip, Monthly staff birthday...
- Fresh graduation in related fields such as Human Resource, Business Administration, English or Office Administration;
- Good proficiency in English (reading, writing, listening and speaking);
- Familiar with using Word, Excel; and
- Good communication and problem solving skills
Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – People & Culture – Office administrator).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is 15 June 2021 with urgent basis
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: email@example.com
Applications for this position are now closed