Job No: HN_KD_0621
Job type: Full time
Categories: Korea Desk
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in the position of Korea Desk Manager for our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Key responsibilities and essential tasks
- Business development to achieve the set-out target of Korean client wins;
- Support the service teams to communicate with the clients’ Korean management;
- Frequently visit, follow and give in-time support to the Korean clients;
- Communicate with and report to line Partners regularly.
- Native Korean speaker, demonstrated client service skills and proven interpersonal skills;
- Good communication in English;
- Having basic accounting and tax knowledge;
- At least one year working experiences in Vietnam.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the Transcript & Degree
- Email subject: Application – Korean Desk Manager – Hanoi Office;
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB; and
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com
Applications for this position are now closed