Job No: HN_Transfer Pricing_0911
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Transfer Pricing (“TP”) Senior Associate of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Prepares TP disclosure form, benchmarking study, TP documentation.
- Conducts TP diagnostic for clients.
- Produces TP advisory report under supervision of managers.
- Assists clients in TP inspection and deals with tax authorities.
- Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the Partner/Manager to follow up on agreed actions.
- Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
- Develops an internal network within the tax department and other service lines.
- Assists managers in internal technical training and engagement management.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-graduate degree in accounting, tax, law or corporate finance;
- Be familiar with Vietnam’s transfer pricing regulations, APA, OECD TP guidance and BEPS; as well as basic Vietnamese tax knowledge.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in transfer pricing work;
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good project management, teamwork, interpersonal and communications skill;
- Candidates holding VTCA, CPA, ACCA, CPAA, ICAEW, and Transfer Pricing Certificates are preferable but it is not mandatory.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Email subject: “Application - TP Senior Associate - Hanoi Office”;
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB; and
- Deadline for submission of application is 8th October 2020.
For any queries, please contact: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com.
Applications for this position are now closed