Job No: HCMC_Tax_Intern_0521
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Categories: Tax/Financial services
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Tax Intern supporting our Tax Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to complete the tax returns including the preparation of work papers for the assigned engagements under the supervision and instruction of the seniors/managers;
- Research information as required by seniors/managers;
- Assists with all aspects of the tax project from start to finish;
- Communicates any technical or administrative issues with senior team members where appropriate.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond- own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- University graduates or last year student;
- Fluency in English (speaking, listening, writing and reading);
- Computer literacy.
- Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your transcripts;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Tax Intern – Ho Chi Minh Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 18 June 2021;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position are now closed