HCMC - Audit Client Admin
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Audit & Assurance Services
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Client Administrator supporting the Audit and Assurance Services of our Ho Chi Minh city office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of proposal, contracts and engagement letters;
- Follow up with the Clients and audit personnel on status of billings, contracts and engagement letters, etc.
- Input Clients’ information into the PMS system;
- Record billings in the PMS system;
- Coordinate with Accountant Team in preparation of billing statements and sending billings, VAT invoice to the Clients;
- Monitors availability of stationery and makes weekly/monthly order;
- Manages and updates GTonic system.
To assist the Audit and Assurance Managers/ Directors/ Partners in administration works including:
- Manages all documents submitting to the Partners for approval;
- Co-ordinates closely with Managers/audit team to remind about job/tasks deadline assigned by Audit Director/Partner;
- Assists the Audit Partners, Director and Managers in administration work of audit division;
- Monitors status of audit staff scheduling and update staff scheduling as requested by Audit Managers;
- Assists in preparing Proposals/Engagement Letters (if necessary);
- Maintains filing system (cabinet);
- Assists Managers in preparing and updating weekly/monthly report;
- Performs other duties assigned by Audit Director/Partner and Managers.
- University degree in foreign languages or economics related field. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, auditing, finance or statistics is strongly preferred;
- Vietnamese female, age between 22- 28 years old;
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good administration and secretarial skill;
- Good organisation and time management skill; and
- Open for internal transferring to audit assistance after 1 – 2 years work as Client Administrator supporting the Audit and Assurance Services.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Audit Client Admin – HCMC Office ).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is with urgent basis;
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org