- Available positions
- Tax Senior Associate
- Receptionist cum Office Admin
- Tax Assistant Manager
- Advisory Analyst
- Audit Manager
- Audit Client Admin
- Business Development Associate
- Advisory Services Executive
- Financial Management Executive
- Korean Desk Manager
- Japanese Desk Manager
- Advisory Senior Analyst
- Advisory Analyst
HCMC - Business Development Associate
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Business Development Associate supporting our Business Development Division of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Overall role purpose: Working as part of the team to take care of business development activities under the guidance and instruction of Business Development Director.
- Research information about the market, clients, and industry.
- In charge of conducting the Client Satisfaction Survey on monthly basis.
- Arrangement meetings within the team and clients.
- Coordinating with Marketing and Communication division in organization of events internally and/or externally.
- Assisting in preparation of Proposals.
- Performing other admin tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor or Director.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Fresh graduates from the university (preferably in International Relations, Business Administration, Foreign Trade)
- Fluency in English: speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Good skills in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching.
- Keep good relationship with the colleagues
- Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your transcripts;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – BD Associate – Ho Chi Minh Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 26 July 2019 with urgent basis;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.