HCMC - Business Process Solutions Senior Associate
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Business Process Solutions
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Senior Associate supporting our Business Process Solutions Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform bookkeeping, tax filling, payroll processing, treasury and other accounting functions for clients;
- Keep confidential records and tax information for clients;
- Submit deliverables within set deadlines;
- Coaching, on-job training, mentoring junior;
- Manage the quality of the working papers/reports;
- Upon instruction or approval by the Manager, communicate with client or local authorities;
- Develops a good working relationships with client staff with whom you will have most contact;
- Liaises with other divisions to ensure that jobs runs;
- Meets own objectives set.
Qualifications and preferred skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/ Finance/Banking or equivalent;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Vietnamese and English;
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-minded;
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with clients;
- Strong time management and prioritization skills;
- Good knowledge in VAS or IAS/IFRS or US GAAP, tax, labour and statistics regulations;
- Good at reading and following rules and regulations;
- Well versed in various accounting software, HRM, ERP system;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Business Process Solutions – Associate Accountant - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 30 December 2019 at latest;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com.