- Available positions
- Tax Senior Associate
- Korean Desk Manager
- Business Process Solutions Senior Associate
- BPS Experienced Associate
- Digital Advisory Manager
- Digital Advisory Consultant
- Digital Advisory Senior Consultant
- Audit Experienced Associate
- Client Relationship Development
- Tax Associate
- Tax Senior
- Business Process Solutions Associate
- Advisory Manager
- Experienced Analyst
- Advisory Services Executive
HCMC - Advisory Manager
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Advisory Manager for our HCMC office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates good commercial thinking to understand the client and the business issues;
- Takes an active part in networking events and build a personal network from which to generate leads;
- Actively involved in marketing events and is an ambassador for the firm;
- Seeks to participate in business development activities and contributes to sales pitches;
Financial Due Diligence (financial review and analysis)
- Leading the team to conduct financial due diligence review to support M&A transaction, either buyer due diligence or vendor due diligence;
- Identify and report on financial and operational performance risks/issues that impact the transactions, including purchase price consideration, deal structuring or deal termination;
Business Valuation and Financial Modeling and Strategic Business Planning:
- Conduct comprehensive financial projection, perform indicative valuation to support strategic decision making using various valuation methods including DCF, market comparison;
- Valuation of special assets: options and intangibles; and
- Assist in providing market entry assessment, feasibility study to for Go / No-Go decision to enter new markets: Market research, Competition Analysis, Risk Assessment, Key Success Factors and Considerations, Financial forecast and Business case building.
Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services (optional)
- Advise clients in preparation of Teasers, Information Memorandum (IM), Management Presentation;
- Support in buyer/investor and investment target identification and approach;
- Review financial projections, and pitching potential investors about key growth drivers, strategic opportunities and potential synergies behind transactions;
- Support seller in preparation for transaction;
- Act as point of contact in response to investor inquiries while conducting due diligence information and assisting in pricing negotiation then completing transactions;
- University degree with any of the folowing qualifications are advantanges: ACCA, CPA, CIMA, MBA, ACA;
- 4-5 years' experience in a corporate finance or audit background (preferably specializing or having demonstrated experience in transaction advisory services);
- Experience in advisory/audit at professional advisory and international auditing firms is an advantage
- Ability to build and maintain a network of industry contacts; and
- Capable of writing high quality, professionally presented reports. Strong business level of English proficiency is required.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Responsive and responsible. Takes responsibility for own actions and commitment for deadlines.
- Your application, resume must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application - Advisory Manager - HCMC Office).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is 29 Feb 2020 at latest;
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, please contact:email@example.com