HCM - Audit Manager
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Audit & Assurance
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Audit Manager for Audit & Assurance Services of our Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organises and attends office marketing events, is aware of the wider range of services the firm offers and suggests innovative products to address the clients' needs;
- Liaises with other departments to maximise client satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients;
- Assists the audit partner in establishing audit objectives and overall scope;
- Ensures key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and dealt with;
- Determines that all audit reports reflect the work performed and meet set reporting and auditing standards;
- Adheres to the firms risk management policies and procedures, including being familiar with and consulting the audit manual and advising junior staff on application of procedures.
- Plans and co-ordinates all aspects of audit planning, including staffing requirements;
- Responsible for managing audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility for a group of staff to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives;
- Manages, motivates and coaches team members and provides feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal whilst being familiar with relevant training and development options.
Operations and results
- Ensures jobs are fully completed by agreed deadlines unless renegotiated with the manager in advance;
- Recommends changes to planning for subsequent years to improve profitability.
- At least two years of experiences working in the same position for the professional firms, large accounting firms is preferable;
- Good knowledge in accounting (VAS, IFRS or US GAAP) and auditing (VSA and ISA);
- Professional qualification (ACCA, CPA Aust., CPA VN, CIMA) is preferable;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Audit Manager – HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 31 December 2018 at latest;
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.