HCM - Audit Senior
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Audit & Assurance
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Audit Senior supporting the Audit & Assurance Services of our Ho Chi Minh city office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Overall Role Purpose: To work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports the partner/manager team.
- Proactively identifies clients' needs that can be satisfied from the firm's services and informs the manager/ partner.
- Involved in the office marketing events and is an 'ambassador' of the firm
- Audit work to include planning, detailed audit testing and the preparation of audit deliverables, including audit plans, audit findings documents and statutory accounts.
- Takes an active part in the audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy.
- Leads audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and understands the rational for the audit strategy adopted.
- Communicates any issues relating to an audit with manager or partner including matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage.
- Develops a good working relationships with client staff with whom you will have most contact.
- Adheres to the firms risks management policies and procedures, including being familiar with and consulting the audit manual.
- Prepare draft key issue Memoranda, demonstrating an understanding for the client's business and ready for review by the manager, using a good standard of English.
- Proactive in managing client expectations
- Maintains an understanding of audit methodology, challenging the audit approach and recommending improvements for greater robustness and efficiency.
- Contributes to departmental and office meetings and makes presentations at technical meetings.
- Delegates work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received appropriate on-the-job training/coaching.
Operations and results
- Consistently achieves deadlines and understands the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service.
- Communicates workload with manager or partner.
- Controls the audit in relation to timescales and risk management procedures.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA, CPAA) is preferable
- Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment, working as an auditor
- Able to communicate in English, both oral and written;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good at English and Microsoft Office skills
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Audit Senior – HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 31 December 2018 with urgent basis
- Application & CV to be sent to: email@example.com
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org