HCMC - Outsourcing Services Experienced Associate
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Senior Associate supporting our Outsourcing Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Data input and support operation of accounting, tax and payroll;
- Submit deliverables within set deadlines;
- Keep confidential records and tax information for clients;
- Assist in preparation of training material;
- Seek creative, new, and different ways to accomplish objectives better;
- Perform any task or assignment that may be delegated by senior and manager.
Qualifications and preferred skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/ Finance/Banking/ Economics or equivalent;
- A minimum of 1 year’ experience in audit and/or accounting, tax and payroll;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Vietnamese and English;
- Good at Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience in accounting software, HRM, ERP system, tax declaration system;
- Strong sense of client services orientation;
- Detailed knowledge of accounting principles, tax, labour and statistics regulations;
- Good at reading and following rules and regulations;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Outsourcing – Associate Accountant - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 21 January 2019 at latest;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com.