HCM - Recruitment & Training Development Senior
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
People & Culture
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Recruitment and Training Development Senior of our Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
- To be active on social media forums, attend career fairs, make cold calls, visit local college campuses or universities and any other creative methods to locate qualified individuals.
Interview and Hire Talent
- Be able to conduct interviews to decide whether or not senior management should proceed with a formal interview.
- To perform the hiring process which may include collecting and filing paperwork, ordering background checks, and providing new employee orientation assistance.
Maintain Candidate Database
- To build up and maintain a healthy pool of qualified applicants database
Training budget monitoring
- Supports in preparing and manage the training budget for whole Firm
- Maintains updated quotations and expenses on training courses of international qualification, soft skill training and regional courses.
Training plan and records
- Manage Firm Training Database
- Follows up the training plan from service lines, coordinate for compulsory professional schemes, international courses by GTI
- Maintains the updated training records
- Execute training registration procedure
- In charge of training logistics and other admin works required by Firm
Required Qualifications & Skillset
- Exceptional communicator and great negotiator
- Well-organized and detailed- oriented
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- At least more than one year working experience in relevant field in international organizations or foreign-owned companies
- Good command in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms
- Your application, resume must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – People & Culture – Recruitment and Training Development Senior).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is on urgent basis no later than 30 November;
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: email@example.com