HCMC - Digital Advisory Manager
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Business Process Solutions & Digital Advisory Services
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory, Business Process Solutions & Digital Advisory, and other professional services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Digital Advisory Manager for Business Process Solutions & Digital Advisory Services of our Ho Chi Minh city office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Advisor for Digital Advisory and BPS partner, lead the GT Digital Advisory team in securing and conducting digital advisory engagements. Duties to include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients;
- Lead marketing and sales activities for digital advisory services;
- Assist pre-sales activities;
- Writing proposals for digital advisory engagements;
- Project management of advisory engagements;
- Undertaking information gathering at the client;
- International and local best practice research;
- Writing advisory reports and other advisory deliverables;
- Presentation to clients.
Based in HCMC, travel to Hanoi or other locations as required.
- University degree in IT or business.
- At least 8 years work experience in IT/digital, at least 4 years as IT consultant/advisory
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Excellent inter-personal skills. Quick learner. Service-oriented. Problem-solving mentality.
- Expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Strategy advisory
- Digital Transformation advisory
- Digital/IT risk management
- Digital/IT governance, familiarity with COBIT or similar standard
- Digital/IT security
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Digital Advisory Manager – HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 15 February 2020 at latest;
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to:email@example.com