- Available positions
- Tax Senior Associate
- Receptionist cum Office Admin
- Tax Assistant Manager
- Advisory Analyst
- Audit Manager
- Audit Client Admin
- Business Development Associate
- Advisory Services Executive
- Financial Management Executive
- Korean Desk Manager
- Japanese Desk Manager
- Advisory Senior Analyst
- Advisory Analyst
Hanoi - Advisory Analyst
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 14 partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for two qualified candidates to fill in a position of Analyst for our Hanoi office.
A career in Advisory provides a chance for you to specialize in a particular industry segment, or technical specialty whilst developing broad and practical business experience and skills. In particular:
You will be joining our team and participate on the followings
- Financial Due Diligence (financial review and analysis): Conduct financial due diligence review to support M&A transaction, either buyer due diligence or vendor due diligence to identify and report on financial and operational performance risks/issues that impact the transactions, including purchase price consideration, deal structuring or deal termination
- Business Valuation and Financial Modelling:
- Conduct comprehensive financial projection, perform desktop valuation using various valuation methods including DCF, market comparison. Valuation of special assets: options and intangibles;
- Assist in providing market entry assessment, feasibility study to for Go / No-Go decision to enter new markets: Market research, Competition Analysis, Risk Assessment, Key Success Factors and Considerations, Financial forecast and Business case building.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services
- Support in preparation of Teasers, Information Memorandum (IM), financial projections and Management Presentation;
- Support in buyer/investor and investment target identification and approach.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Economic, Business, Finance field;
- Fresh graduate or with 1-2 years of experience in related areas;
- Strong level of English proficiency;
- Strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel, knowledge with business process flowchart presentation;
- Innovative, Energetic and Eager to learn; and
- Holding (or pursuing) one or more international qualification (e.g. ACCA, CA, CPA, CFA, MBA) will be an advantage.
How to apply?
- Send your application, CV (with photo) in English together with Academic Transcript and Degree Result to Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
- Name your email with quoting reference: Application – Analyst – Hanoi office”.
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is 16 August 2019.