HCM - IT Help Desk
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
People & Culture
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of IT Help Desk supporting our People & Culture Division of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position works under supervision of the IT Senior Manager in HCMC office and daily coordinates with him to ensure proper help desk support and system security management.
- Install equipment and software as required
- Support IT facilities for seminars and conferences
- Support and troubleshoots for end users
- Edit and change basic PHP/HTML website coding
- Knowing basic MySQL filters.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- Good technical knowledge of PC hardware
- Resume and cover letter must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – People & Culture – IT Help Desk).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is 15 March 2019 with urgent basis
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: email@example.com