HCM - Marketing & Communications Associate
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Marketing & Communications
Grant Thornton Vietnam is seeking a Marketing and Communication Associate to take an active role in communications execution and business development activities.
Marketing and Communications Associate will assist with updating corporate communication channels, including:
- feed the content on internal and external communication channels (website, fan pages, LinkedIn, YouTube, intranet …)
- design marketing materials to be aligned with the Corporate Identity Guidelines and support promoting on media.
- monitor and report on effectiveness of e-campaigns
- support at the firm conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- handle the production of marketing collaterals such as leaflets, posters, flyers, e-newsletters, ect
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Experience in writing and managing digital channels.
- Ability to use Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign or Proshow is a strong asset.
- Very Good command of English;
- Creative thinking, proactive, problem solving, teamwork ;
- Your application, resume should be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – M&C Associate – Ho Chi Minh Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission: 28 March 2019 in urgent basis
- Application & CV to be sent to: email@example.com
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org