HCM - Tax Associate
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Tax Associate supporting our Tax Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows
Quality and Clients
- Assist with all aspects of the tax engagements from start to finish under the assignment, instruction and supervision of the seniors/managers. Research information as required by seniors/managers.
- Report any potential ethical breaches to in-charged seniors, managers and partners, making suggestions of how to address them.
- Communicate any technical or administrative issues with senior team members where appropriate
- Be proactive in managing clients’ expectations.
- Maintain a credible and professional relationship with colleagues at all levels.
Operations and results
- Ensure jobs are to be fully completed by agreed deadlines unless re-negotiated with the senior/manager in advance.
- Agree on timeline for each assignment in advance and thus able to evaluate time spent in this context.
- Exercise judgement as to whether tax work has been completed up to an appropriate level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fresh graduates or 1-year experience with major in law, accounting, auditing or finance
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good administration and secretarial skill; and
- Good organisation and time management skill.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Tax Associate - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 28 December 2018 with urgent basis;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.