HN - Advisory Intern
Specialism / Function
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Advisory Services Intern for our Hanoi office.
Why should you join Grant Thornton?
Teaming: Our business is built on good, compact teams that innovates and acts quickly and that are galvanized by strong interpersonal ties among members. Join Grant Thornton and you will get a chance to build on the knowledge and skills you have already gained and offer creative ideas that really count.
Learning: At Grant Thornton, you will enjoy access to a comprehensive learning system. With our mix of traditional classroom training, online training and other modes of learning, you will gain all the skills and knowledge you need, where and when you need them, to excel at work. You will also have a unique chance to be trained on job directly by a group of best people, being your managers, your directors and partners.
Leading: At Grant Thornton, everyone is empowered to be a leader. You will, from day one, have the most advanced tools and support from mentors to help you solve problems, pursue innovative solutions, and lead change for Grant Thornton and its clients
Living: If employees are satisfied, they are more likely to satisfy clients. To achieve personal satisfaction, you need the support of an employer who understands you as a person. At Grant Thornton, we understand our people and recognize that there is a lot more to life than work.
If you wish to develop your talents to the fullest and build a fulling career, join Grant Thornton, where you will be part of a dynamic professional-service firm that values its people and adhere to the highest standards of excellence; that priories and personalizes professional development of its personnel.
A career in Advisory provides a chance for you to specialize in a particular industry segment, or technical specialty whilst developing broad and practical business experience and skills. In particular:
You will be joining our team and is trained on the followings:
- Financial Due Diligence (financial review and analysis)
Conduct financial due diligence review to support M&A transaction to identify and report on financial and operational performance risks/ issues that impact the transactions, including purchase price consideration, deal structuring or deal termination;
- Business Valuation and Financial Modelling
Conduct comprehensive financial projection, perform desktop valuation using various valuation methods including DCF, market comparison. Valuation of special assets: options and intangibles (rarely);
- Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services
Support in preparation Teasers, Information Memorandum (IM), financial projections and Management Presentation (mostly); and
- Other works
Other admin works to support other team members.
Desired skills & abilities
- Fresh graduate or with 1-2 years of experience in related areas;
- University’s major (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance & Investment field;
- Strong level of English proficiency ;
- Strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel, knowledge with business process flowchart; presentation; and
- Innovative, Energetic and Eager to learn.
- Send your application, CV (with photo) in English together with Academic Transcript and Degree Result to Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
- Name your email with quoting reference: “Application – Advisory Intern”;
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB; and
- Deadline for submission is 31st December 2018 at latest.