HCM - Data Input Intern
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organization in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing Services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Data Input Intern to support for Business Development Division of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
The Intern will assist with some specific areas of BD team for Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices including:
- Update data system’s resources
- Monitor and report on updating data
- Contact clients (via phone) if necessary
Mentor’s Title: Business Development Director
- 3 or 4-years students, currently studying in Technology, Business Administration, or Marketing
- Good at English and Vietnamese
- Creative thinking, proactive, problem solving
- Be excellent written and oral communication skills
- The application and resume in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Data Input Intern - HCMC).
- The total document file size do not exceed 2MB.
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: HR.Recruitment@vn.gt.com.
- Deadline of submission is 29 March 2019;
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com