HCMC - Tax Intern
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Tax Intern supporting our Tax Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to complete the tax returns including the preparation of work papers for the assigned engagements under the supervision and instruction of the seniors/managers.
- Research information as required by seniors/managers.
- Assists with all aspects of the tax project from start to finish.
- Communicates any technical or administrative issues with senior team members where appropriate
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond- own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- University graduates or last year student;
- Fluency in English (speaking, listening, writing and reading);
- Computer literacy.
- Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your transcripts;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Tax Intern – Ho Chi Minh Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 20 June 2018;
Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org