Outsourcing Intern - HCMC
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support operations of accounting, tax filling and payroll;
- Keep accurate records;
- Execute the procedures assigned by senior;
- Submit deliverables within set deadlines;
- Other tasks assigned;
- Bachelor degree or last year students in accounting, auditing, finance background or related fields;
- Detail oriented, Integrity as a must; computer literacy;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – OS Intern - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 15 Jan 2019 at latest;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com.