HCMC - Digital Advisory Senior Consultant
Ho Chi Minh City
Specialism / Function
Business Process Solutions & Digital Advisory Services
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory, Business Process Solutions & Digital Advisory, and other professional services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Digital Advisory Senior Consultant supporting our Business Process Solutions & Digital Advisory Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Manager, Senior Advisor for Digital Advisory and BPS partner, lead the GT Digital Advisory team in securing and conducting digital advisory engagements.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients;
- Giving pre-sales presentations for technology management consulting services;
- Writing proposals for technology consulting engagements;
- Undertaking information gathering at the client;
- Research of international and local best technology practice;
- Writing advisory reports and other advisory deliverables;
- Leading the preparation and presentation of reports to clients;
Based in HCMC, travel to Hanoi or other locations as required
Qualifications and preferred skills
University degree in IT or business.
At least 1 year work experience in IT/digital and/or advisor/consultant.
Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Vietnamese.
Excellent inter-personal skills. Quick learner. Service-oriented. Problem-solving mentality.
Expertise and experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Strategy advisory
- Digital Transformation advisory
- Digital/IT risk management
- Digital/IT governance, familiarity with COBIT or similar standard
- Digital/IT security
Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application –Digital Advisory Services – Senior Consultant - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 31 March 2020 at latest;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.