Job No: HCM_BPS_0420
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Categories: Business Process Solutions
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Senior Associate supporting our Business Process Solutions Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support operations of accounting, tax filling and payroll;
- Keep accurate records;
- Execute the procedures assigned by manager and senior;
- Submit deliverables within set deadlines;
- Keep confidential records and tax information for clients;
- Meets own objectives set.
Qualification and preferred skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/ Finance/Banking or equivalent;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Vietnamese and English;
- Understanding of accounting principles and tax regulations;
- Good at reading and following rules and regulations;
- Good at Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to deal with difficult, sensitive and confidential issues;
- Ability to learn a new business application.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Business Process Solutions – Associate Accountant - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 31 March 2020 at latest;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com.
Applications for this position are now closed