At Grant Thornton Vietnam, it is our desire to support your business to proactively comply with the current regulations and optimize the tax benefits while maintaining the efficiency of operations. Therefore, it is our pleasure to invite you to the annual Business Tax and Regulations Seminar for 2019. Delivered by our professionals and our professionals, Madam Nguyen Thi Cuc, Chairwomen of VTCA and Mr Bui Ngoc Hong-Lawyer of LNT & Partners , we will provide several updates and practical experience based on the tax and legal environment in 2019.
Our seminar will discuss about the following topics:
- Corporate Tax – Tax implication on Mergers and Acquisition transaction;
- Transfer Pricing – From practical observations and experience in Transfer Pricing audits to risk management;
- Key changes proposed for the Law on Enterprises and the Law on Investment – Stay ahead of the game;
- Implementation of e-invoice use in accordance with Decree 119/2018/ND-CP; the obstacles in enforcement of Decree 20/2017/ND-CP, Circular 41/2017/TT-BTC and intended revision.
- Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon
- 2A-4A Ton Duc Thang Street
- District 1, Ho Chi Minh City