Grant Thornton Vietnam is pleased to issue the 2017 edition of ‘Doing Business in Vietnam’. We hope you find this guide useful and helpful in understanding how to do business in Vietnam. Included is information about:
- the Country, an overview and things you should know: business etiquette, regulatory and legal
- environment, taxation and labour
- key trends and statistics
- establishing a business in Vietnam or foreign investment
- banking and capital markets
- financial reporting and audit.
We are pleased to share these insights with our Clients and friends to help you realise that Vietnam is a unique country providing extensive opportunities for those willing to spend time to understand the market.
Should you require professional assistance, we will be too willing to meet you to see if we can help.