- Transfer Pricing Inspection by Vietnam Tax Authorities
- Risks of Corporate Income Tax, Transfer Pricing
- Enterprises should be aware about VAT refund
- Administrative violations in labour & Policies for female employees
- Transfer Pricing, Enterprise Registration
- Unemployment Insurance, Transfer Pricing, Tax and Settlement Mechanism
- Evaluation report on tax administration reform in 2014
- Settlement of complaints of tax authorities
- Vietnam – Korea Free Trade Agreement (“VKFTA”)
- Updates on Tax, Social insurance and Labour policy
- Policies released to assist software exporting enterprises
- Advanced pricing agreement (APA) in vietnam
- Tax authorities in disclosing tax inspection
- Customs procedures, Trade, Tax and Labour
- Updates on Tax guidelines
- Updates on payment and tax guidelines
- Updates on Labor and Tax guidelines
- Newsletter No.1 2015
- Assessing the impact of FATCA
Enterprises should be well-prepared for Transfer Pricing Inspection by Vietnam Tax Authorities
Recently, Vietnam Tax Authorities have been intensifying on transfer pricing inspection on enterprises that have incurred related party transactions .
As observed by Grant Thornton Vietnam, new inspections are mainly focused on enterprises with foreign investment and are conducted by 04 big tax departments : Hanoi , Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Binh Duong . To date, the organizational and staffing structure of experts on transfer pricing inspection in General Department of Taxation and 04 big tax departments has been formed and they have started to issue inspection decisions on transfer pricing issues.
We also notice that other tax departments are also stepping up inspection activities and a separate unit of transfer pricing inspection might be formed at local tax departments if authorities discover more enterprises with signs of transfer pricing and big tax adjustments after these inspections.