- Law on Investment and Housing
- Policies change from 2015
- Unemployment and Health Insurance
- Tax inspection in Vietnam
- Newsflash - Changes in procedures
- Tax Alert - Policy changes
- Tax Alert - Update policy changes
- Tax Alert
- Changes in tax regulations
- BEPS - Country by Country Reporting
- European Commission unveil plans to combat corporate tax avoidance
- A global guide to business relocation
In this newsflash, Grant Thornton (Vietnam) would like to update some changes in procedures regarding the initial registration and registration for changes applicable to enterprises’ foreign loans, which are not guaranteed by the Government.
On 15 September 2014, the State Bank of Vietnam (“SBV”) issued Circular No. 25/2014/TT-NHNN providing guidance on procedures for the initial registration and registration for changes in enterprises’ foreign loans, which are not covered by guarantees of the Government.
Circular No. 25/2014/TT-NHNN takes effect from 1 November 2014, and abolishes Article 1 of Circular No. 25/2011/TT-NHNN dated 31 August 2011, Chapter I, and Section I of Chapter IV of Circular No. 09/2004/TT-NHNN dated 21 December 2004.