- Law on Investment and Housing
- Policies change from 2015
- Unemployment and Health Insurance
- Tax inspection in Vietnam
- Newsflash - Changes in procedures
- Tax Alert - Policy changes
- Tax Alert - Update policy changes
- Tax Alert
- Changes in tax regulations
- BEPS - Country by Country Reporting
- European Commission unveil plans to combat corporate tax avoidance
- A global guide to business relocation
Tax inspection in VietnamWhat Enterprises need to know
In recent times, the Tax Authorities have been strengthening the implementation of tax inspection activities. The inspections were performed on a large scale and focused more on enterprises posing high tax risks; those which have not been subject to tax inspection for many years; have incurred consecutive losses; expanded their investment or changed in ownership; or those engaged in significant transactions with
Depending on the situation of each enterprise, the Tax Authority shall decide whether the inspection would cover all kinds of tax, or only focus on some tax areas, or even only on a particular topic of Personal Income Tax or Transfer Pricing.
Via this newsletter, Grant Thornton (Vietnam) would like to provide Enterprises with some basic understanding of tax inspection procedures and certain risk prevention and mitigation skills, which can be practically applied in performing tax obligations to the State.