- Law on Investment and Housing
- Policies change from 2015
- Unemployment and Health Insurance
- Tax inspection in Vietnam
- Newsflash - Changes in procedures
- Tax Alert - Policy changes
- Tax Alert - Update policy changes
- Tax Alert
- Changes in tax regulations
- BEPS - Country by Country Reporting
- European Commission unveil plans to combat corporate tax avoidance
- A global guide to business relocation
Significant changes in Unemployment Insurance and Health Insurance from 1 January 2015
From 1 January 2015, Law 38/2013/QH13 on Employment shall take effect and replace earlier regulations on Unemployment Insurance (“UI”) of Law No. 71/2006/QH11 on Social Insurance (“SI”).
From 01 January 2015, Law No. 46/2014/QH13 amending, supplementing a number of Articles of the Law on Health Insurance (“Law 46”) shall take effect.
15 November 2014, the Government issued Decree No. 105/2014/ND-CP providing detailed guidance for a number of the Law on Health Insurance (“Decree 105”). Decree 105 shall take effect from 01 January 2015.