Grant Thornton Vietnam would like to update you the following information:
- Evaluation on tax administration reform in 2014, an independent research results from Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI).
- Circular No. 23/2015/TT-BLDTBXH providing guidance on a number of articles on salary which took effective from 8 August 2015.
- Circular No. 92/2015/TT-BTC providing guidance on a number of articles amending VAT, PIT and Tax administration.
- Remuneration and expenses of the Supervisory Board.
- Income from liquidation of scraps, wastes, interest on indefinite saving account are enjoying CIT incentives.
- Customs inspection risk - Royalty fee, license fee shall be added to the tax valuation of imported goods.
- Supporting enterprises in Nghe An province in building and developing their brand name in the period 2016-2020.
We hope you will find these updates helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us on any queries you might have on these updates as well as our services. We will be happy to help.