In this Newsletter, we would like to update you the following important changes:
- Decree No. 05/2015/ND-CP dated 12 January 2015 providing detailed guidance
on the implementation of the Labor Code.
- Resolution No. 99/NQ-CP waiving visa requirements for citizens of a number of countries: Russia, Japan, the Republic of Korea, the Kingdom of Denmark, the Kingdom of Norway, the Kingdom of Sweden and the Republic of Finland.
- CIT incentives.
- How to:
- determine tax evasion activities
- calculate VAT and issue invoices for internally consumed goods
- declare PIT for the technical assistance fees of foreign experts
- Note to Enterprises on due date for submission of audited report and tax finalization returns.
Via this newsletter, Grant Thornton Vietnam would like to provide you with some notable points of these above for your reference.
We hope you will find these updates helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us on any queries you might have on these updates as well as our services. We will be happy to help.