Newsletter on Customs procedures, Trade, Tax and Labour guidelines
In this Newsletter, we would like to update you the following important news:
- Circular No. 38/2015/TT-BTC on customs procedures; customs examination and monitoring; import, export duties and tax administration for imported and exported goods.
- Custom procedures for goods imported, exported under the export right, import right, distribution right of EPEs.
- Official Letter No. 3765/BCT-XNK dated 17 April 2015 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade (“MoIT”) regarding import, export activities of foreign invested enterprises (“FIEs”) with regards to the export of scrap materials, wastage from the production process and on the import of components and supplies for product warranty purposes.
- Official Letter No. 3149/TCHQ-GSQL dated 08 April 2015 of the GDC regarding issues associated with the guidance on tax procedures and tax treatment when importing goods under the EPEs’ import right then exporting into non-tariff zones.
- Official Letter No. 1076/TCT-TNCN dated 30 March, 2015 of the General Department of Taxation (“GDT”) regarding the adjustment of Personal Income Tax ("PIT") Finalization of foreigners.
- Official Letter No. 2783/CT-TTHT dated 30 March 2015 of Hochiminh City’s Department of Taxation regarding the use of commercial invoices for exporting services.
- Official Letter No. 1348/TCT-TNCN dated 13 April 2015 of the GDT, requesting the housing rental fee paid by the employer on behalf of employee to be included in the PIT-taxable income.
- Official Letter No. 1290/LDTBXH-LDTL dated 13 April, 2015 of Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs ("MoLISA") regarding working hours, rest hours.
- Official Letter No. 1287/LDTBXH-LDTL dated 13 April 2015 of MoLISA regarding the calculation of annual leave payment.
Via this newsletter, Grant Thornton Vietnam would like to provide you with some notable points of these above for your reference.
We hope you will find these updates helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us on any queries you might have on these updates as well as our services. We will be happy to help.