- Advisory Services
- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Corporate Finance Corporate Finance
- Recovery & Reoganisation Recovery & Reoganisation
- Transaction Advisory Services Transaction Advisory Services
- M&A Services M&A Services
- Finance Management Advisory Finance Management Advisory
Building a successful business requires a clear vision backed by a focused strategy. To achieve this vision, businesses must negotiate an increasingly complex environment.
Organic expansion is challenging in a low-growth world, competition to buy high-quality businesses has never been greater, and, in an inter-connected global economy, the role of overseas markets is increasingly important. Financing these plans, too, has become more complicated with traditional banking relationships giving way to a wide range of alternative and innovative funding solutions.
A fully integrated approach tailored to your needs
Against this business backdrop it is more important than ever to work collaboratively with a partner with the insight to understand the strategic, financial and operational challenges your business faces.
Grant Thornton Corporate Finance is one of the leading mid-market corporate finance teams.
From exploring the strategic options available to you as a business or shareholder, advising and project managing the chosen solution, we provide a truly integrated corporate finance offering.
Our Corporate Finance services include:
- Debt Advisory
- Financial modelling
- Fund raising
- Equilisation consulting and listing preparation