- Advisory Services
- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Corporate Finance Corporate Finance
- Recovery & Reoganisation Recovery & Reoganisation
- Transaction Advisory Services Transaction Advisory Services
- M&A Services M&A Services
- Finance Management Advisory Finance Management Advisory
Running a business is never plain sailing and things can go wrong.If your business has too much debt we can work with you to implement solutions to guide you back to health. Through pro-actively addressing these issues early on, you have the best chance to create a stable platform for future growth.
Getting the right debt structure for your business needs
We focus on project management, dealing with multiple stakeholders and providing you with valuable support in this critical time of the business life cycle. Our independent advice and assistance will support you while you address the core issues facing your business.
We are well accustomed to evaluating highly leveraged situations of varying degrees of complexity in time critical conditions. Drawing on our experience of acting for parties at all levels of the capital structure, we are able to understand all stakeholders' agendas and therefore help you build the most successful case for a debt restructuring.
We can assist you with:
- crisis stabilisation and turnaround
- operational and financial restructuring
- right-sizing the balance sheet to provide a stable platform for future growth
- developing restructuring proposals
- in depth knowledge of bank documentation and the credit committee process
- inter-creditor negotiations
- financial forecast analysis which supports the strategic ambitions of the business
- collateral and covenant analysis
- identification of appropriate debt instruments and pricing, using market intelligence and deep-rooted lender network
- expert financial modelling