- Advisory Services
- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Corporate Finance Corporate Finance
- Recovery & Reoganisation Recovery & Reoganisation
- Transaction Advisory Services Transaction Advisory Services
- M&A Services M&A Services
- Finance Management Advisory Finance Management Advisory
Commercial due diligence is increasingly a pre-requisite for transactions – in order for the Board to be confident of deal potential, as well as providing reassurance on sustainability of profits to capital providers.
We deliver thoughtful, robust advice based on primary and secondary research combined with quantitative analyses – that doesn't 'boil the ocean' but focuses on the key issues that impact value.
We can be involved at any stage of the transaction cycle:
- pre-deal: to help you develop the underlying rationale of the transaction by undertaking a market opportunity assessment and target identification and screening
- transaction process: to form a fact-based view on the company's competitive advantage, its sustainability and achievability of the business plan
- post-deal: to work alongside you/management to achieve key strategic objectives such as: revenue synergies, develop market segmentation & pricing strategy or plan international market expansion
Each project is customised to answering your key questions, which typically cover:
- addressable market size? Key customer segments? Growth prospects? Demand drivers?
- competences / structural assets that drive competitive advantage? Reflected in share gain or margin differential? Sustainability?
- demand sensitivity to economic cycle? Other risks?
- upside growth potential, e.g. adjacent products / markets?
- otential risks and issues identified and appropriately addressed or plan put in place?
Our services include:
- Exit readiness and strategy development
- Vendor commercial due diligence
- Early stage 'outside-in' acquisition target assessment
- Buy-side commercial due diligence (buy- side)
- Market mapping and sizing
- Customer referencing