- Advisory Services
- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Corporate Finance Corporate Finance
- Recovery & Reoganisation Recovery & Reoganisation
- Transaction Advisory Services Transaction Advisory Services
- M&A Services M&A Services
- Finance Management Advisory Finance Management Advisory
Inevitably, most growing businesses need to consider making local or cross-border investments and/ or acquisitions. To make an informed investment decision and create the best value from the transaction you will need the following:
- an understanding of the target business
- identification and understanding of key business drivers
- an understanding of all the relevant issues
- clear analysis, conclusions and recommendations
We are focussed on supporting our clients make that informed investment decision. We help clients do that by providing them with robust financial due diligence services that are clearly linked to their requirements as purchaser and also suitable for their funders. We provide extensive due diligence which we tailor to each specific transaction that delivers a report that comprehensively analyses the target business.
We pride ourselves on our assignments being closely led by partners and directors, so that you get the benefit of our most experienced and senior people.
We tailor each engagement to meet your specific needs and prioritise our focus to key risk areas. This approach allows us to answer your key questions and allows you to confirm whether your investment rationale is robust.
We provide pragmatic and commercial insight and opinions and our reports focus on the main issues but are still comprehensive enough to provide you with a deep understanding of the business.
We communicate with you throughout the transaction process so you are aware of issues as they arise with no surprises. We provide expertise and practical advice on how to resolve issues and draw on the expertise of our colleagues from other services. In fact, our most satisfied clients comment on the seamless integration of financial due diligence with tax, commercial, operations, and technology insights.
Our international coverage, with Grant Thornton member firms in over 100 countries, allows us to support our clients on transactions both in Vietnam and overseas.