Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
IAS 36: Impairment of Assets: A guide to applying IAS 36 in practice
This publication summarises the overall objectives and requirements of IAS 36, provides a step-by-step guide to performing an impairment assessment (including recording or reversing an impairment when necessary) and offers insights on best practices to address interpretative and practical application issues.
Read the full report
Download PDF [1361 kb]
Also appears under...