Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
IAS 12 Guide: Deferred tax – a CFO's guide to avoiding the pitfalls
Many companies find the accounting for deferred tax causes significant practical difficulties. This guide summarises the approach required by IAS 12 'Income Taxes' and provides examples of the disclosures required by it. It also looks in detail at some of the more complex areas of preparation of a deferred tax computation, for example the calculation of deferred tax balances arising from business combinations.
Read full report
Download PDF [595 kb]
Also appears under...