Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
In May 2014 the International Accounting Standards Board and the US Financial Accounting Standards Board issued IFRS 15 'Revenue from Contracts with Customers'. This new Standard will be effective from 1 January 2017. It explains how to recognise revenue and provides additional guidance in areas not covered by existing IFRSs.
Our Industry Insights series summarises IFRS 15 and explores what it means for various industries. This issue looks at the manufacturing industry and talks you through the implications in five steps.
Read the full report
Download PDF [1303 kb]
Also appears under...