- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
IFRS News is your quarterly update on all things relating to International Financial Reporting Standards. We’ll bring you up to speed on topical issues, provide comment and points of view and give you a summary of any significant developments.
In this edition of IFRS News
We begin this first edition of 2019 by considering the potential financial reporting implications of the UK leaving the European Union without a transition deal. As the UK’s exit date of 29 March 2019 draws closer, this is a scenario which needs to be considered seriously by entities that trade with, or have operations within, the UK.
We then move on to look at proposals the IASB currently has out for comment before looking at thematic reviews of IFRS 9 ‘Financial Instruments’ and IFRS 15 ‘Revenue from Contracts with Customers’ that have recently been published. Further on in the newsletter, you will find IFRS-related news at Grant Thornton and a general round-up of financial reporting developments.
We finish with a summary of the implementation dates of recently issued Standards, and a list of IASB publications that are out for comment.
Also appears under...