- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
IFRS News is your quarterly update on all things relating to International Financial Reporting Standards. We’ll bring you up to speed on topical issues, provide comment and points of view and give you a summary of any significant developments.
In this edition of IFRS News
The newsletter begins by considering the IASB Exposure Draft ‘Interest Rate Benchmark Reform’. We then look at implications of the IASB’s statement that an entity should be entitled to sufficient time in determining whether it needs to change an accounting policy as a result of an IFRIC agenda decision and in implementing any such change.
Continuing on an IFRIC theme, we then look at the agenda decisions that were issued in March and the tentative issues that are currently out for comment. Further on in the newsletter, you will find IFRS-related news at Grant Thornton and a general round-up of financial reporting developments.
We finish with a summary of the implementation dates of recently issued Standards, and a list of IASB publications that are out for comment.