Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Example Interim Consolidated Financial Statements 2015
This illustrative set of interim financial statements sets out good practice in the application of the presentation and disclosure requirements of IFRS for companies preparing condensed interim financial statements for a six month accounting period beginning on 1 January 2015. It reflects changes in IFRS that are effective for the year ending 31 December 2015.
Read full report
Download PDF [1032 kb]
Also appears under...