Grant Thornton Vietnam is pleased to issue the updated 2019 edition of ‘Doing Business in Vietnam’. We hope you find this guide is useful and helpful in understanding how to do business in Vietnam. Included is information about:
- Business etiquette and travel
- Key trends and statistics
- Regulatory environment
- Establish a business in Vietnam
- Opening up to Foreign Investment
- Business entities
- Financial reporting and audit
- Tax System
We are pleased to share these insights with our Clients and friends to indicate that Vietnam is a unique country providing extensive opportunities for those willing to spend time to understand the market.
Should you require professional assistance, we will be too willing to meet you to see if we can help.