Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Grant Thornton Vietnam is pleased to issue the updated 2020 edition of ‘Doing Business in Vietnam’. We hope you find this guide is useful and helpful in understanding how to do business in Vietnam. Included is information about:
- Country profile
- Business etiquette and travel
- Key trends and statistics
- Regulatory environment
- Establishing business in Vietnam
- Opening up to Foreign Investment
- Business entities
- Financial reporting and audit
- Tax System
We are pleased to share these insights with our Clients and friends to indicate that Vietnam is a unique country providing extensive opportunities for those willing to spend time to understand the market.
Should you require professional assistance, we will be too willing to meet you to see if we can help.
Also appears under...