Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
We are delighted to announce Grant Thornton Vietnam’s publication of the 2022 edition of “Doing Business in Vietnam”. This publication will bring helpful information to foreign investors, particularly those who consider starting their business in Vietnam during this “New normal” era. Being one of the few nations to post GDP growth during the COVID -19 pandemic, Vietnam's economy has proven itself to be resilient and stay as a desirable destination for many investors.
Our publication mainly consists of the latest insights on a brief overview of Vietnam’s economy, key sectors for investment, compliance matters in terms of entity formation, accounting, tax, and labour perspectives in Vietnam.
Grant Thornton Vietnam - Doing Business in Vietnam 2022
Download PDF [20755 kb]
Also appears under...