Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Grant Thornton Vietnam is pleased to issue the 2016 edition of ‘Doing Business in Vietnam’. We hope you find this guide useful and helpful in understanding how to do business in Vietnam. Included is information about:
- the Country, an overview and things you should know: business etiquette, regulatory and legal
- environment, taxation and labour
- key trends and statistics
- establishing a business in Vietnam or foreign investment
- banking and capital markets
- financial reporting and audit.
We are pleased to share these insights with our Clients and friends to help you realise that Vietnam is a unique country providing extensive opportunities for those willing to spend time to understand the market.
Should you require professional assistance, we will be too willing to meet you to see if we can help.
Doing Business in Vietnam 2016
Download PDF [2907 kb]
Also appears under...